Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No.8 | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No.8

Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No.8






Welcome to





This is where I share my five favorites that I scouted out during the week. 

Impressive. 


  Seriously. 


In no particular order because they are each, just too splendid, please enjoy these fabulous works. 




Green with Envy

by Susan at 
Simply Stone Creek




I'm green with envy. 

Curly maple veneer left exposed, cast iron bird knobs, and that stained top! Susan accentuated that lattice with distressing. 

You must see more details of this beauty and others at Stone Creek ReDesigns and Finds... amazing! 









French Provincial Chair Makeover

by Christy at


Reupholstering French Provincial Chairs

French Provincial Chairs


Oo-la-lah!

Not one, but two times the pleasure! There was a tremendous amount of work put into these lovelies. But worth it, isn't it? That print fabric and those curvy legs have me staring. (Love the lampshade too!) 

Get a closer look at the double cord trimming and the entire process  at Confessions of a Serial Diyer







A handsome sexy beast of a cabinet

by Meg at 
Oliver and Rust


Simply Handsome. 

This incredible and tall hutch remains classic while Meg added her magic touch. You won't believe this came from the original photo over at Oliver and Rust Vintage Interiors. Go through all of her beauties. 










Turquoise Dresser Glazed Black – Before & After


Facelift Your Furniture downloadable DIY eBook at www.faceliftyourfurniture.com

Ornate Dresser in Turquoise Before & After - Facelift Furniture DIY blog

Ornate Dresser in Turquoise with Black Glaze ~ from Facelift Furniture ~ Create this look on your furniture! Our DIY ebook "Facelift Your Furniture" can show you how. Purchase and download for only $10 at www.faceliftyourfurniture.com.

Turquoise. (sigh)  

Love the glazing job! Yes, one of my favorite colors and if you want to see more turquoise and get all gah-gah, check out the rest of Jeff's furniture fleet at Facelift Furniture. Yup, a whole turquoise heaven exists there.  If you want to learn how to do this yourself, he also has a great how to ebook for you. 














Style. 


This coffee table is in a class of its own.  Look at everything put into it. Staining, painting and decoupaging. I always drool at Charmed by Vintage. She never stops surprising me with her beauties! You may want to hop over to her Facebook page and stalk her like I do. 






grab button for Redo It Yourself Inspirations





Well, I'm inspired by these fabulous pieces of furniture.





I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing with


6 comments:

  1. Marie@The Interior FrugalistaNovember 14, 2014 at 2:54 PM

    Oh my gosh, every one of those features are gorgeous makeovers. I want that coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra @ Renewed ProjectsNovember 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM

    Impressive indeed! Send some of that talent my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I seriously need a huge warehouse or a mansion to snag all of these features up and make it into a museum. I'm addicted to before and after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, while I get overwhelmed with these. Taking notes, gazing into them.
    Give it a try... the how to's posted are meant to guide you. Take your time and have fun. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! Love all of the others! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! Beautiful chairs, Christy! Love how you did the entire room/area too. Your hard work deserves to shared :)

    ReplyDelete