Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features 19 | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features 19

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features 19


Welcome to the new 
Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features 

Where you're invited to link up! 

Share your own work that is painted, restored, repurposed... even built! 

Company sponsored, Facebook/Etsy/etc. shops, contest pieces, older blog project posts up to newly created ones are all welcome to link up.

Main rule: Must be furniture. 
Second rule: It's your own work to share. 
Third rule: Have fun.

Every Friday there will be five fabulous furniture features, but there is more. The featured contributors will be invited to continue to share all of their furniture work on the Pinterest Board: "Furniture Before and After". That's because your furniture is inspiring.


Ready for my favorite five for this week?
The part I liked was the linking up. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The tough part was choosing.

First up is Mary's "Layers of Grey" Highboy.
Impeccable details. She mixed paints to achieve this gorgeous outcome.


But when she reveled the interior...
I sunk in my seat.
Some serious "Oooh-oui- la la"!
You can see the sad before, during and more wonderful after at Orphans With Make Up.


Fully wooden restorations are coming back. Wood grain lovers are happy again. Wait till they see Lauren's "Mad Men Style" mid century buffet.


Most of my commissioned work is restorations, so I felt her aching muscles.It was a hurting before her after. You can see her entire post at West Furniture Revival.


Okay. How about something sleek. The before of this chest of drawers was desperate to grow up after 25 years with Mary at In the Boondocks..


What a makeover! I love the drawer detail. Gorgeous color! So grown up. Unique with style! 


Marie used to surprise me. Now I know better to expect the unexpected from her at The Interior Fruglasta.


She can adapt from any style at any time. I love this mid century modern cedar chest makeover! Amazing design. Incredible before and after! 


Now about these Map Chairs by Claire at Pillar Box Blue?!?!


I love maps. And I love the style of these chairs. Put them together and it's amazing! I'm inspired. So doing this. Watch me. What a great chair statement!



I hope you'll share your features with your feature button.



To our wonderful readers: 
Thank you so much for visiting this amazing world of furniture revival! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. And, if you pin your favorites, please pin from the creator's original post so they can appreciate you in return. 




An InLinkz Link-up


It's another week of Fabulous Furniture!


No comments:

Post a Comment